Saturday, March 2, 2013

30hands

30hands is a wonderful free iOS app that I was lucky to find out about from an email.  This app is perfect for digital storytelling and very easy for students use.  All a student has to do is upload any photo from their iPhoto library into the app.  Once this is done they can arrange which order their pictures are in.  After that a user can either record their voice or create a new slide w/ images.  Best of all there is a simple video tutorial that one can watch before starting.  This is something that not all apps have and is refreshing to see.  A finished story can then be saved into a user's iPhoto library or exported onto 30hands learning website.

I highly highly recommend checking out 30hands by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Digital Storytelling click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Digital Storytelling click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!