Monday, February 15, 2010

TV Ark

Tv Ark is a site I just learned about from the wonderful blog, Zarco English. This is an online tv museum intended to preserve the history of the video medium. This is an online tv museum intended to preserve the history of the video medium.

or straight from their site... "The site is intended as a tribute to the work of television presentation and graphics, and to preserve a slice of our social history. TVARK is above all an educational resource. It is popular at home and abroad, used by teachers and students in schools and colleges."



I definitely think this is a valuable resource and something I would loved to have when I when doing my

digital media club.

Give Tv Ark a try by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!