Tuesday, April 28, 2009

File2.ws

File2.ws is a site I just learned about from Larry Ferlazzo's (I know I mention his name quite a bit, but he really is a valuable resource and great guy!!) incredible blog.

Simply put, File2.ws (say that ten times fast) is a site that converts your media (audio/video/photos) into a website w/ a click of a button. It is very easy to use and gives you a URL when the conversion is done so that you can share it w/ others.

Below is a pic of all the conversions that File2.ws does...



My only complaint is that when I was trying to upload video it didn't work all the time. Actually, it only worked on one of my videos. The other videos I tried uploading gave me the following error...



If you'd like to see my successful File2.ws photo conversion click here, and I plead the fifth if that is me dressed up as a cowboy (photobooth!!!!)

Try it yourself by going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!